Candle - Osmology : Northern Lights - Pine and Woodland Berries
A modern take on a Christmas candle. Inspired by frozen Fjords and frosted Nordic landscapes.
Fresh and uplifting.
Opening up the airways with vibrant and clean notes of musk combined with the warmth of woodland berries.
Perfect for giving you a real sense of clear-headedness in this busy season.
Fragrance Strength - Medium
Top notes - Orange, Wild Raspberries, Strawberry
Middle notes - Moss, Lilac
Base notes - Balsam, Pine, Woodland Musk
• 200g (100% Plant-Based Wax)
• 45-hour burn time
• Made in England
• Fully Recyclable packaging
• Vegan & Cruelty-free
These products don’t take much looking after but there are a few simple tips and tricks to make ensure you get the best results for when you’re ready to kick back and relax with an Aery fragrance.
- The temptation is to light your candle as soon as you get it. But make sure it’s warmed up a little beforehand. If the wax is too cold this can affect the burn and the wax can tunnel.
- Ensure your first burn is two hours long and try to resist the urge to burn for more than four hours. You should make sure the melt pool of the wax has reached the edge.
- As general housekeeping, you should only trim the wick to make sure there’s an even burn and you’re not left with an unruly flame! We suggest only trimming to 15mm should you experience clumping on the wick.
- Try to avoid short burns as this can add to the tunnelling affect.
- Make sure there is no debris sitting on the wax as this can affect the flame and potentially cause smoke.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, this could cause discolouring and potentially affect the wax as it’s likely to melt in the heat.