This cocktail book will help you know everything there is to know about making and enjoying this worldwide favorite.
No matter the season, no matter the occasion, and no matter your mood, there is a sangria for you. From traditional red wine to sparking and frozen sangrias, Seasonal Sangria is perfect for anyone interested in sangrias. Co-creator of the Hudson-Chatham Sangria Festival, author Dominique DeVito expertly pairs wine and seasonal fruit, creating bold new flavors while putting fresh twists on classic favorites.
Take your sangria to the next level with:
- 101 Sangria recipes to enjoy for every season of the year
- A history and overview with all the things you never realized you didn't know about sangria
- Sangri-dients outlines all of the necessary ingredients to make the perfect sangria, including tips for choosing wine and glassware
- Red wine sangrias, white wine sangrias, sparking wine sangrias, rose and frozen sangrias, and cheater-grias all have dedicated chapters and recipes that compliment their taste
- Sangria for a Crowd provides sangria recipes for large gathering
This book is packed with several ways to enhance your sangria as well as recipes for infused vodka and simple syrups that will really elevate your cocktail game.